Implementing Pawn Software.
Each year Data Age deploys hundreds of PawnMaster systems. Your sales representative focuses on helping you zero-in on the products you wish to use. Best practices are used to help you efficiently launch your new system. Prior to you going live with your new PawnMaster system you will need to allocate time and attention to the following areas:
- Tickets, Labels, Receipts, and Police Files
- Workstations, Server Access, Printers, and Networking
- Store Setup and Privileges
- Online Training (Basic, Intermediate, Advanced)
- Practice System
- Go Live
- Confirm Backup Automation
Stores converting data from other pawn systems will have additional areas to address prior to going live.
Advanced planning and focus on the above listed areas will help you rapidly realize the benefits derived from the PawnMaster system.